The Pilling Assessment Viewer (PAV) has been developed to adhere to all three parts of BN EN ISO 12945 standards and is ideal for assessing pilling on fabrics and garments.
The Pilling Assessment Viewer accepts the modified Martindale specimen head, enabling the fabric to be assessed while still mounted on the head.
PAV conforms to all three parts of EN ISO 12945 and test methods:
• Part 1: ICI Pilling box method (BS 5811)
• Part 2: Modified Martindale method (SN 198 525)
• Part 3: Atlas random tumble method (ASTM D 3512-96)
Other test methods can also be viewed, including those specified by major retailers.
The PAV uses VeriVide’s D65 Artificial Daylight, as specified by major retailers. Cool White Fluorescent (CWF) is also available if it is required.
- Uses VeriVide’s standardised D65 Artificial Daylight
- Option of Cool White Fluorescent (CWF)
- Voltage is 230v or 110v
- Suitable for: *Martindale Pilling *ICI Pilling *ICI Snagging *Random Tumble Pilling *Brush/Sponge Pilling